How I Aborted my 7-week Pregnancy at Home



Because I stay in the United States, pregnancy termination is something almost every other woman is aware of. I have seen many debates happening in front of me if the abortion decision should be left to the woman or society. But I could never really form an opinion until it happened to me. And yes, women should take the decision about their pregnancy and none else.

I remember how I had to abort my pregnancy. When I took the first pill, I was expecting something painful to experience but thankfully nothing happened until the next day. That’s when I took the second pill, Misoprostol. If you compared the Mifepristone abortion pill with Misoprostol abortion pill, the Mifepristone abortion is pill not only easy to administer, it does not even give you any painful experience. How I wish if I could abort my pregnancy with Mifepristone only.

Interesting, both pills are equally important in the process. That’s what my physician told me. Coming back to the Misoprostol consumption, I took 24 hours after I took Mifepristone. Even here, buccal consumption is easier but I was told that the vaginal method would work better in the medical pregnancy termination process.

I sat down and inserted four Misoprostol pills in the vagina, one after other. I was worried if they would fall down. Here, I made a little mistake that I didn’t pee before taking the pill vaginally which I warn you not to make because you cannot pee for at least half an hour after you place the pills in the vagina.

Nevertheless, I controlled for those 30 minutes, in fact, 45 minutes because I wanted the Misoprostol pills to get completely dissolved in the vagina. I took the pills around 11 o’clock in the morning and the cramps in my stomach began around 2.30 pm after I had had my dinner. It also started bleeding around the same time.

I spent freaking 3 hours with cramps and nausea. The bleeding continued. I did not experience stomach upset or any other side effects that other women generally experience and well I am very thankful for that. I checked my pregnancy after 5 days after bleeding had stopped. I was so relieved to know that finally, it had ended.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Find Out If The Abortion Pill Is Working?

Is It Fine To Have Sex Before And After Abortion?